Tungsten rings are beautiful. They look luscious. This is why most couples choose to wear tungsten rings as their wedding band. Apart from couples, there are individuals too who love wearing this material. However it is important that you know how to clean your tungsten rings.
If you wear a beautiful tungsten ring, it may collect dirt with time. This is why you need to clean your rings. But with the material properties of tungsten, you don’t have to worry about scratches.
Although your tungsten ring resists scratches, it doesn’t prevent dirt on the ring. Therefore you need to clean your ring time to time.
Luckily Tungsten is water resistant. Therefore you can clean it with water without any worries. Let’s see how to clean your tungsten rings. It is very easy. All you need are warm water, soap and a tooth brush. You will also need a soft cloth to wipe.
Here are the steps.
Easy steps to clean your Tungsten Rings
- Add few drops of mild soap to a cup of warm water.
- Keep your ring in this water and allow soaking for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take the ring out.
- Check for any dirt.
- If there are black spots or dirt, use a soft tooth brush to remove the dirt.
- Wash again with clean water.
- wipe the rings with a soft cloth.
You will have a new looking tungsten ring again!